Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Semester Goals

こんばんは みなさん、


Coming into this semester I would like to focus more on listening comprehension and conversational fluency. I feel like we've learned quite a bit, to the point where I can hold basic conversation, but I struggle to come up with things quick enough to hold natural conversations with people.

So, I think the best way to remedy this is to try and speak more Japanese. I can't go to Japanese language tables because of schedule conflicts :( so I want to speak more with friends who know Japanese this semester.

I also want to focus more on being motivated to study vocabulary daily (I have to do a big refresher of last semester's vocab now that we've come back from break). This way vocab can't pile up and get overwhelming.

I will also continue trying to watch at least one episode of anime a week to see if I can pick out words and phrases I understand. I watched Attack on Titan last semester but sadly I finished all of the episodes... so if anyone has any recommendations that would be lovely.

さようなら。 ~(=^‥^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment